Wednesday 10 September 2014

Number 9: Read every Jane Austen novel

Whilst away on my hols in Rhodes recently, I read Persuasion for the first time (slightly out of place reading about rainy Bath in the 40oC sunshine!).  And so, I've now read every Jane Austen novel and feel marginally more educated and accomplished.

From here...

On a side note - I was recently recommend the Lizzy Bennett Diaries by a friend and have just started watching it.  The YouTube series is a modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice, with the story being told through Lizzy's vlog.  Once I'd got over the interesting re-writes to update the story by 200 years (the name puns are something else!), I really started to enjoy the series and, if you haven't already seen it, I'd highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment