Sunday 20 December 2015

Number 21: Make 10 recipes off of Pinterest - Candy cane marshmallows

Cooking is not my most successful venture.  However long the recipe says cooking time should be, I have to double it.  I also seem to use every utensil in the entire kitchen, which is why this particular challenge has gone so long without being started.

However, I was determined to make some of Martha Stewart's candy cane marshmallows to include in my Secret Santa gift.  I waited until I had the house to myself, gave myself plenty of time and had collected all the ingredients together (like they used to on Blue Peter).


And I was pleasantly surprised by the results - they looked almost the same as the picture (and they tasted fine, unlike my misadventure with sea-salt fudge...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment